Vic’s On The River is located in a beautiful old cotton warehouse overlooking the Savannah River and Historic River Street. We are easy to access with entrances on both Bay and River Streets. The Vic’s On The River staff invites you to come and experience our gracious and attentive service, where nothing is overlooked but the Savannah River.
Saleem’s Tawa & Grill Serves Lahori Classics In A Modern Environment:
Saleem’s Tawa & Grill is a family-run casual dining restaurant where we serve the recipes of Saleem Malik, a Lahori chef that won “Best Curry Chef” awards as far back as the early 90s.
Further Information and Vic’s On The River:
It is the most desirable location in the neighborhood of the African-American Monument. On the menu, you’ll find items like fried prawns, grilled scallops, and crab cakes that will make your mouth water. You will be presented with delectable options such as beignets, pecan pie, and orange cheesecake. It appears from the testimonials that many of the visitors enjoy requesting the establishment’s exquisite house wine. Customers come to this bar to sample delicious beverages such as iced tea, almond coffee, and tomato juice.
Celebrate Any Party Vic’s On The River:
Whether it’s an anniversary, a wedding, or a birthday party, the spectacular service, and the accommodating staff are great benefits. You will appreciate the divine decor and cozy atmosphere of this place.
Cruise and Vic’s On The River:
Everything you need to know about one of the greatest ways to travel: there’s a saying around our offices that you start to hear every spring when thoughts turn to summer vacations, and we all start dreaming about days and weeks! Out of the office. Nowhere is that more true than when you’re aboard a cruise ship, pulling into a place you’ve always dreamed of visiting, on deck under the stars in the middle of the Mediterranean, or having your butler bring another bottle.
Vic’s On The River Menu:
- Fried green tomatoes, goat cheese, tomato chutney, balsamic glaze.
- Crawfish beignets tabasco syrup.
- Oyster’s Rockefeller spinach, smoked bacon, parmesan, Pernod.
- Fried calamari pickled peppers, feta, citrus chili glaze.
- Jumbo lump crab cake chilled mustard cream sauce.
- Beef carpaccio capers, EVOO, arugula, pecorino romano, black truffle aioli, soft-boiled egg, bread.
- Spicy fried shrimp, sweet and sour aioli, thai chili peppers.
- Char griLLED OCTOPUS tomatoes, kalamata olives, feta, garlic, Greek olive oil, and balsamic syrup.
Soups And Greens:
- French onion soup, sweet onions, gruyere, and french bread.
- Roasted tomato bisque topped with herb crème fraiche.
- Chef Kerry’s she-crab soup is a creamy low-country favorite with crab meat & roe.
- Baby Tuscan kale salad preserved lemon, toasted almonds, fried garlic, parmesan, honey cider vinaigrette.
- Caesar salad parmesan cracker, buttermilk croutons, white anchovies.
- Riesling poached pear spinach, arugula, blue cheese, candied pecans, dried cranberries.
- Shallot dijon mustard vinaigrette.
- Shrimp & grits stone ground smoked cheddar grits; applewood smoked bacon, rosemary barbecue sauce.
- Pan-seared jumbo scallops, risotto, lemon herb cream, arugula, truffle oil.
- Pecan fried flounder savannah river farms andouille sausage & vegetable potato hash, citrus honey butter.
- Pan seared salmon skin on fillet Israeli couscous & roasted vegetables. Arugula & lemon beurre blanc.
- Atlantic shellfish mélange scallops, shrimp, lobster tail, tagliatelle pasta, English pea & herb beurre blanc.
- Jumbo lump crab cakes, parmesan risotto, grilled asparagus, crispy leeks, chilled mustard cream.
Other Entrees of Vic’s On The River:
- Fried shrimp or oysters, french fries, southern coleslaw, cocktail sauce.
- Grilled 9oz filet mignon sour cream and chive mashed potatoes, grilled asparagus, Madeira wine demi-glace.
- Braised beef short rib sour cream, chive mashed potatoes, haricots verts, baby carrots, and Cheerwine reduction.
- Seared pork chop au Poivre sour cream & chive mashed potatoes, broccolini, trumpet mushrooms.
- Southern bbq meatloaf beef, tempura onion rings, haricots verts, mashed potatoes.
- VIC’S FRIED CHICKEN macaroni, cheese, collard greens, sorghum chili sauce.
- I served with a choice of sides.
Sandwiches of Vic’s On The River:
8oz beef burger lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickles, brioche bun.
Add+ gruyere, cheddar, blue cheese, bacon, sautéed mushrooms, or caramelized onions for $1 ea
Fried flounder PO boy lettuce, tomato, remoulade on a submarine.
Respective sides are 5 or create a combination plate of four sides.
Asparagus haricots verts – collard greens – sour cream & chive mashed potatoes.
This classy Southern charmer is one of the best places to get well-executed Southern specialties like andouille hash and shrimp po’boys, amongst other Southern specialties. The five-story brick building was originally designed by the famous New York architect John Norris as a warehouse in the 19th century.
How is Vic’s on the River restaurant rated?
Vic’s on the River is rated 4.6 stars by 10641 OpenTable diners.
Is Vic’s on the River currently accepting reservations?
Yes, On OpenTable, you can make reservations at this restaurant by selecting the day, time, and several people in your group.
What’s the crowd like?
The dining room is filled with wealthy clients dressed in their finest Savannah attire every night.